- 64 permanent employees, among whom 55 researchers and teachers-researchers.
- 39 not permanent employees, among whom 27 PhD students.
- About 8 steady theses a year.
- Financing: ministerial and local authorities allowances, European projects, ANR, CIFRE, scholarships from foreign countries, and joint supervisions.
- The LMAP is associated to Inria via 2 project teams.
- Participation in the federation of research on the aquatic environment MIRA
- Main public partners : Amies, Cea, CRA, CG64, CDAPP, Feder, Gdr Momas, Ifremer, Inria, IRSN.
- Main industrial partners : Alstom, EDF, GDF Suez, Germ’Service, Ifremer, IFP-EN, ISIFoR, SNCF, Total, IRSN, Safran/Turbomeca.
- 1 european project : Soprano.
- 1 ANR project : ARAMIS.
Contractual activities (contracts of studies and supports of PhD theses and post-doctoral theses)
400 K€ of contractual activities with the industry.
250 K€ annual of contractual activities.
More than 230 publications over the period 2014-2016, which represents approximately 80 publications a year.